Recent Topics

1 Feb 10, 2008 08:32    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.2

Hi everyone,

I've a problem with the RSS feeds and have this message returned -

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it."

I used Fantastico to install b2evolution and everything else is working, though I can't get the adsense plugin to work either.

Thanks in advance.

Justine

2 Feb 10, 2008 08:50

Hi Justine. The various XML feeds aren't supposed to be clicked on. They exist so others can subscribe to your blog in an aggregator (or "feed reader"). So that's a normal message, depending on your browser, for when you actually click those links.

I don't know anything about adsense plugins because I'm not an adsense type of guy, but is it "correct for your version of b2evolution" seems like a good question. If it came with b2evo then for sure it should be able to work, but someone who knows will have to come along and help you out there.

And hey welcome to the forums! Did you notice in the "terms of service" where it said the new guy buys a round for everyone? ;)

3 Feb 10, 2008 19:09

Hello EdB,

Thanks for the reply and the welcome. What's your tipple? I'll send it by cyberpost. Oh, and I'm not a guy, I'm a girl. ;) lol Thanks again for the help.

Justine

4 Feb 10, 2008 19:47

Justine wrote:

... What's your tipple? ...

Now there's a heck of a word! Back in the day Ida been checking my email box regularly, but today water works for me - thank you much!

Justine wrote:

... Oh, and I'm not a guy, I'm a girl. ;)

Gonna have to see about getting the ToS updated then eh?

5 Feb 10, 2008 20:05

EdB, Have a couple of pints on me ... feeling generous. And yep, the TOS need updating and upgrading. :) Justine

Form is loading...