Recent Topics

1 May 05, 2008 00:31    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

ok so i've got so far with getting my new template using the default custom skin as a base. Everything looks fine in firefox but in IE there is a black border i want to get rid of and move the right bar over a bit. Can anyone tell me where this can be found in the CSS as have looked for it everywhere and just can't find it?

So you can see what i mean the url of the page is http://bonuscashcow.com/blog/index.php?blog=2

Thanks

2 May 05, 2008 01:05

So let me see if I got this right: you removed the linkback to free software and are now asking for free help fixing what you did wrong. Maybe someone else is okay with that, but not me. Sorry. Have fun with it.

3 May 05, 2008 01:12

EdB wrote:

So let me see if I got this right: you removed the linkback to free software and are now asking for free help fixing what you did wrong. Maybe someone else is okay with that, but not me. Sorry. Have fun with it.

i was going to write such a criticism but then i thought i was not the one who should be telling it, and if i knew EdB even a little bit, he'd step up and say it ;) i agree with you, and would like to add one thing, i think people find themselves righteous once they customize their opensource software, this is a general tendency
of course a linkback is not obligatory, but please keep in mind that, developing a opensource software and rendering assitance about is not obligatory too ;)

Form is loading...