Recent Topics

1 Jun 17, 2008 13:49    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.2 released on 04/27/08
Hello,

How do I remove the option for a posters to post a URL.

I want to remove the field that allows them to post a website in thier comment.

Thanks,

OH!

How do I remove the b2revolution image in the right sidebar under powered by... Did not see the widget, I will leave it at the bottom. But no need for it to be in 2 places.

Thanks

3 Jun 18, 2008 17:42

Look inside either skins/_item_comment_form.inc.php or skins/yourskin/_item_comment_form.inc.php for a line that sorta looks like

$Form->text( 'o', $comment_author_url, 40, T_('Website'), '<br />'.T_('Your URL will be displayed.................

Now delete it.

Do have a backup of the file just in case you do this and it bonks up something in some horrible way. ;)

Oh and by the way bumping your own thread is really a bad idea. Cuz like if it was unanswered when I have time off from work I would put some effort into an answer. Now it won't show up as new and it won't show up as unanswered, so this is all you get.

4 Jun 18, 2008 22:27

Thanks wasn't intending to bump, to clarify and add pic to make it easier to understand.

And yes I always have a duplicate file (backup) in-case do a typo or it don't work, then if I have a prob i restore the original file, to have it go back to what it was and find another resolve.

Thanks got the URL removed.

5 Jun 19, 2008 09:10

sir wrote:

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.2 released on 04/27/08

..............How do I remove the b2revolution image in the right sidebar under powered by... Did not see the widget, I will leave it at the bottom. But no need for it to be in 2 places.........

Actually after spending time on this, I am goin gto leave that logo this stuff is pretty sweet, but takes alot of time to learn as I can tell i have just scratched the surface. But Now I want to take out the footer thousand links and leave the banner logo powered by b2e... so how do i remove the footer multiple links.....

Contact • ©2008 by admin • Powered by b2evolution • multiple blogs • web hosts
Theme designed by Alex (sam2kb) Russian b2evolution
and put my sponsors and other links...

b2e logo stays on right side

Form is loading...