Recent Topics

1 Jul 03, 2008 13:18    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.2 released on 27/04/2008

Hi,
i still cant let users to make own posts.
I give some users permission to post, but it dont work,
i dont know how to post by non-admin users.
Thx for help.

2 Jul 03, 2008 15:00

can we have a link to your website so that i can register and see what's wrong..

edit: i ve just found the link to your url in your previous post.. but it 's not loading for me at least : http://www.twoj-pulpit.pl/ (if that's the correct url)

3 Jul 03, 2008 15:08

its correct url, i think blog works fine.. :/

4 Jul 08, 2008 13:29

up
Anyone can help? :(

5 Jul 11, 2008 02:56

This isn't supposed to be hard, but maybe for some folk it's not easy? What you want to do is make sure they are a member of the blog AND that they have posting permissions in that blog. Also, since all users are in a group, you have to make sure the group settings are not over-riding the user permissions. So that would mean the group has to be a member of the blog ... I think.

Depending on what your "bloggers to blogs" situation is, you might want to simply put bloggers in a group that has the permissions you want, and only set up the group permissions (ignoring user perms) because the user will inherit the permissions of the group they are in.

If this does not help you get where you want to be then you can consider PMing me with your admin login and password, and the login and password of a regular blogger. I will then see about setting up what you need, and relaying the information back to this forum on how to get 'er done.

Form is loading...