Recent Topics

1 Aug 04, 2008 23:07    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.2
Hi all!

I have 2 questions:

1. I am using Windows Live Writer since some days. Everything is working fine unless “tagging” the articles. However I try to insert some words in “keywords” field or try to format some html code with “insert tag” it not appear in the article. So it seems that Windows Live Writer doesn’t transfer it to the Blog.

Does anyone have an idea / solution / workaround?
At the moment I post it and then insert the tags directly on the server :(

2. Does anyone knows a “plugin” for setting a picture for bloggers/administrator users which is visible on the blog (not necessary in every post)

Thank you!

Rene

WLW

2 Aug 04, 2008 23:33

rene wrote:

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.2
Hi all!

I have 2 questions:

1. I am using Windows Live Writer since some days. Everything is working fine unless “tagging” the articles. However I try to insert some words in “keywords” field or try to format some html code with “insert tag” it not appear in the article. So it seems that Windows Live Writer doesn’t transfer it to the Blog.

Does anyone have an idea / solution / workaround?
At the moment I post it and then insert the tags directly on the server :(

try blogjet, it has the ability to insert tags and has a preset for b2, and seems more compatible with b2.. feedback would be appriciated..

rene wrote:

2. Does anyone knows a “plugin” for setting a picture for bloggers/administrator users which is visible on the blog (not necessary in every post)
WLW

there are many ways to insert a picture in your blog, it depends on where you would want it to be seen

3 Aug 04, 2008 23:51

Hi thank you for your fast response

I tried blogjet now. But same problem: I insert tags but they do not appear in the blog (and I thought it is freeware.... :( )
Are you using blogjet with tags wihtout problems?

4 Aug 05, 2008 00:04

rene wrote:

Hi thank you for your fast response

I tried blogjet now. But same problem: I insert tags but they do not appear in the blog (and I thought it is freeware.... :( )
Are you using blogjet with tags wihtout problems?

not at all..
i ve just tried it for you (: and it works perfects with tags.. tested with blogjet 2.0.0.10 .. after you type the tag into the tag field you have to push enter : P..
it's not freeware however there are 'you know what' versions of it :P i believe in using the w...-you know what versions- of the softwares to avoid any restrictions, and buy them later on once i decided they worth that value

5 Aug 06, 2008 08:44

Not at all. I have tried but there is no problem. You try once again.
---------------------------
Jennifer
*links removed*

Form is loading...