Recent Topics

1 Aug 07, 2008 22:34    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi, I'm using b2evolution 2.4.2 and I get two errors. One is when I click to my blog from another link on the web. The other is when I edit then save an existing post. I have no idea how to use code besides HTML and I only edited the style sheet so I'm not sure how this happen. I'm hosted with hostgator.com and my blog is missmoneyblog.com, if that helps.

Any help would be very appreciated!!

~Elaine

Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 8193 of 42375 bytes in /home/missm/public_html/inc/_ext/idna/_idna_convert.class.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/missm/public_html/inc/_ext/idna/_idna_convert.class.php:109) in /home/missm/public_html/inc/skins/_skin.funcs.php on line 383

I also get this error when I edit then save an existing post. I think it's the same error but it repeats for some reason.

Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 8193 of 42375 bytes in /home/missm/public_html/inc/_ext/idna/_idna_convert.class.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/missm/public_html/inc/_ext/idna/_idna_convert.class.php:109) in /home/missm/public_html/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 133

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/missm/public_html/inc/_ext/idna/_idna_convert.class.php:109) in /home/missm/public_html/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 136

2 Aug 08, 2008 12:51

That's a weird message I've never seen. It seems you have an error in this file: inc/_ext/idna/_idna_convert_npdata.ser.inc

My first bet would be to grab a new copy of the b2evolution zip package from the download page, extract that file and substitute it on your server.

3 Aug 08, 2008 19:27

I'd be more inclined to replace the entire /inc/ folder due to frequently it'll say "error in that file on this line" because something else is feeding that file and line bad information. In other words that file and line is the poor sap left holding the bag when some other file is behaving badly.

Replace is very important. Delete the existing stuff from your server first, then upload your brand new copy to ensure that you got it - if a corrupted file really is the problem.

Form is loading...