Recent Topics

1 Aug 26, 2008 05:53    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.2

Hello.

I am new to b2evolution and this forum. I just installed b2evolution and all is working well up until now. I was even successful in installing a skin (YourContentIII). However, I am trying to install the a Logo Widget in the Header.

I might be placing the logo file in the incorrect directory, but have tried several directories. All of my b2evolution files are installed in the '/web/' directory. I changed the '/web/media/' directory to 777 permissions based on what I read on this forum and tried installing it there - no luck. Also, tried installing it in '/web/media/blogs/' and that did not work either.

Here is my site: www.kustomstriping.com/index.php

Thanks for any help.

2 Aug 27, 2008 02:22

Hi earle,

For testing purposes put the Logo widget in the Sidebar and not in the header. Not every header is able to display the Logo widget. Once the logo shows in the sidebar we can edit the header for the logo there.

Good luck

3 Sep 19, 2008 00:20

Hi I am new here as well....LOVE these forums and I have learned a lot from here so this is my first post. I am having issues with the logo as well and was hoping you could help. Which directory do you put the logo in? I tried the media as the widget suggested and it won't show up at all. I even tried the side bar as you suggested and I can not get it to show up. I dropped it in the blog/media folder is that correct?

I am using the nifty_corners_3cl on version 2.4.

Any help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

http://forum.swaggrabber.com/blog
beta site - I have not launched it yet. Still learning the software.

Form is loading...