Recent Topics

1 Aug 26, 2008 06:03    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.2

Hello.

I just deleted all the preinstalled blogs in the Blog list and created a new one. The new blog was given the ID of 5, even though all the other blogs were deleted.

Is there any way to change the blog ID from 5 to 1? I have tried to change in Edit Properties, but did not see any way to change it.

Thank you for your assistance.

2 Aug 26, 2008 13:59

Hi earle,

Welcome to the forums.

No there isn't a way to do that and there isn't a reason to want blog 1 or blog 2 rather than blog 5.

Good luck

3 Aug 26, 2008 21:08

Hello Afwas,

Thanks for the response. The reason I want to control the ID is for organization. I have multiple blogs I will be working with. It would be nice to be able to sort them in an organized manner.

4 Aug 26, 2008 21:26

You can drop tables and install b2evo without demo content ( uncheck the "Also install sample blogs & sample contents" option )

You'll loose all posts and saved settings!

5 Aug 26, 2008 22:16

Thanks sam2kb!

I probably do as you suggest. I don't have any posts and can easily change the saved settings. Now would be a perfect time.

I appreciate the help.

6 Aug 27, 2008 01:16

Hi earle,

You won't be able to rearrange them after you created the blogs. You can however use the Sorted Bloglist plugin to change the order of the blogs in hte blogroll (the menu with the Blogs). You can set Bevo up anew. If you really depend on the order of the blogs, think hard before you act ;)

Good luck

7 Sep 14, 2008 22:32

Hi there

Please tell me i got this wrong - after almost two years, and many upgrades, it is still not possible to rearange the blogorder - in the menu at the top - do I still need to hack and code this :?: 8|

Best regards
Carsten, Denmark

9 Sep 15, 2008 10:28

Hi Sam

Is it so that it can change the order of how the bloglist is displayed, the one you have at the top, if you look at my site www.fredidalen.dk , upper right corner ? :)

Best regards
Carsten, Denmark
www.fredidalen.dk - translated "Peace in the Valley" :)

11 Sep 15, 2008 11:36

Hi ¥åßßå

That's very great :D

Form is loading...