Recent Topics

1 Aug 26, 2008 21:12    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

I am trying to setup the blog e-mail setting under Global settings. I am able to connect to the email server as shown below and it sees the message - but I get the following message
_____
Subject: Blog - Test Message

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home1/flerproj/public_html/hofstralawit/hoflaw-internal/cron/getmail.php on line 238

Content-type: multipart/alternative, boundary: ____YEUMUSDYOGEXOIGMAPVP____

Raw content:

Login: , Pass:

Wrong login or password.
OK.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function timer_stop() in /home1/flerproj/public_html/hofstralawit/hoflaw-internal/cron/getmail.php on line 371

_____
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Gary Moore

2 Aug 27, 2008 01:42

Hi lawgpm,

Welcome to the forums.

Your email should start with:

login:pass

where you change to your own data.
Please try again and report back to this topic.

Good luck

3 Aug 27, 2008 03:47

lawgpm,

I'm thinking about making changes to improve email blogging so let us know how it goes!

4 Aug 27, 2008 20:41

I will try and let you know what happens. Thanks!

5 Aug 27, 2008 20:51

getting this on message 3

Subject: Blog

Content-type: multipart/alternative, boundary: =__Part7D548D77.0__=

Raw content:
Content-Description: HTML <DIV><SPAN class=3Dgenmed><B>Code:</B></SPAN> login:pass</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Test message to the Hofstra Law IT Blog</DIV>

Login: Content-Description, Pass: HTML

Wrong login or password.
OK.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function timer_stop() in /home1/flerproj/public_html/hofstralawit/hoflaw-internal/cron/getmail.php on line 371

6 Aug 27, 2008 21:49

Still your login:pass is wrong. Try with the admin as user to make sure you are allowed to post in the blog (category) you have set.
Comment out the line with timer_stop in the file mentioned. That's an error I thought was tackled already.

Good luck

Form is loading...