Recent Topics

1 Aug 27, 2008 22:06    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

First of all, let me say that when I saw b2evolution, I absolutely fell in love with it! :p I changed my hosting from godaddy ::insert vomitting noise here:: just because they didn't support this blog software. With so many useful features, how it remains free I'll never know.

I am having a problem however, albeit a minor one. It works perfectly well with posting blogs, comments, etc. Everything is displaying fine and it installed without a hitch ( I'm southern - sorry for "country colloquialisms" ). It seems like I'm not able to access the BackOffice ( nor the Dashboard or Manage options either ), though. It just seems to bring up a blank page when I try to load the page. :(

I've looked through the online manual and altered the memory aspects it talks about, but still receive the same error. I haven't had much luck when it comes to performing a search because my results returned 27 pages worth of links. I looked through the first three pages, but couldn't find anything that really applied to my situation.

I don't want to be a bother, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated! I'm just now setting up my site, and I've only gotten my forum ( SimpleMachines ) installed and running thus far. If there's a thread I missed, please let me know.

This is really the only other thing I need to have so I can start uploading content.

Here's the location:

www.silaeonline.com/blogs

:D Thanks so much! :D

~Hayleigh

2 Aug 27, 2008 22:26

Holy Crap - I figured it out. I had forgotten that I had originally altered the admin.php as shown in a previous post because I was with godaddy. I changed the line back and now it's working perfectly.

Sorry for the mishap, guys!

Keep up the good work with b2evolution! :-D

Form is loading...