Recent Topics

1 Aug 28, 2008 13:36    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello everybody,

I would like to send messages deprived between members on b2evo like what week can do in phpBB forum. Not having found a plugin which takes care of this functionality I undertook to develop it. but I find some difficulties. I added a table to DB containing information on messages. Also I wrote a file " _msglist.main.php " (wich allows to show the messages of the linked member) that I aded to the my skin directory.

I have 2 questions therefore:

- are that there is an extension or a plugin b2evo which implémente this functionality and what I missed??

- how insert my file which lists messages in my skin??

Thank you.

2 Aug 28, 2008 15:40

Double posting is NOT cool. Pick a language and stick with it, or expect one (or both!) posts to be locked. http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=16511

Thanks!

BTW I don't think anyone has tried what you are seeking. Best of luck with it as it would be a really neat feature to explore.

3 Aug 28, 2008 16:48

Sorry for the double post, the fact is that i don't speak english fluently so i prefer french. But the english support forum is more rich. so that is the dilema. You can lock one of the 2 posts. Sorry again :-/

Form is loading...