Recent Topics

1 Sep 21, 2008 23:24    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.5

the RSS and XML files have parse errors because of the extra space that is present in the files and i would like to know where the file is that contains this extra space. It seems that it's just a return before the actual file is written.

~mochababy

2 Sep 22, 2008 08:55

Assuming you mean here http://blog.mocha-delight.com/ then you'll notice that you also have whitespace at the top of your skin as well ... chances are that it's coming from one of the /conf/ files that you've edited ;)

¥

3 Sep 23, 2008 06:30

I just decided to re-install 2.4.5 all over again. The problem isn't the skin that or that i edited the conf files. In fact i replaced all my files with the new one that you are supposed to use to migrate from 2.4.2 to 2.4.5 and then that problem occured. I changed nothing else. I know it sounds strange but that's all i did...anyways problem is fixed now but now i'm a little dissapointed at 2.4.5. I was told that it would support longer permalinks...and it doesn't. At least to my use. I must say that it's faster! Congrats on that. That's the only thing that i thought was wrong with it. Now if only the skinning and outside loading process could speed up and i would have to deem this the best blogging software in the world hands down. (Right now wordpress, which i hate to say) is pretty damn close to the power of B2 and it much faster.

That's the only nice thing i have to say for wordpress everything else sucks

Form is loading...