Recent Topics

1 Sep 28, 2008 13:53    

Hello fellows,
I just installed b2evo, 2.4.5
My plan is to have a blog interface as part of a website, and I want visitors to register and be able to create their own blogs within my site. Now, I have installed userblog plugin.
My main issue right now is that I do not see any link on the blog templates (A,B etc) for visitors to register (and create their own blogs). Is there a special interface for them to be taken to, with an associated local address?

A beginner's question I assume :-) Thanks for your kind help and to those who have developped this tool.

ps: would it be possible to put a link to this (yet mysterious) user registering interface in any page? = is there a link shortcut? Hope you understand what I am getting at :-)

2 Sep 29, 2008 04:55

wander through your Admin > Global settings > General and see if the "New users can register:" box is checked ??

3 Sep 29, 2008 11:20

Thanks, thats right, i had come to that. However my main concern is that visitors do not see the possibility to register until they click on "login"....
Is it possible you think to create a permanent link that can be used on html pages of mine elsewhere to take visitors for registration, (such as copy/pasting the link of the login?). Would that be viable? I will try...
Thanks for your concern ;-)
Best wishes,
Mika

Form is loading...