Recent Topics

1 Oct 04, 2008 08:00    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Can anybody please give me other download links for this one. Sourceforge not functioning in my pc. And can you please give link other than rapidshare. Rapidshare is also malfunctioning.
Thanks for all the help.

2 Oct 04, 2008 08:05

Do you have any antivirus program, it's probably the time to get one ;)
Or try any alternative browser like Firefox, Opera or Safari

3 Oct 04, 2008 08:06

i suppose you are using firefox, as sourceforge sometimes let FF to crash, please try in another browser.

i would like to help you further , however asking the link for sth to be uploaded on a file share service is not ethical and right
(despite the fact that everyone is kind here, however there are evil people everywhere, probably there arent here but why wouldnt be one..as there are spammers everywhere and in here).

and asking for a file opening a new topic each time when you require a b2 file to be downloaded is not right either, unfortunately.please do not misunderstand i ve tried to explain it as kind as i can

4 Oct 04, 2008 08:19

Ok Ok thnx. I just made new topics someone told me, I forget the user's name, but i think that the user is in here for a long time, that i just have to create new topics so that other people can also search it. So that's why. Thanks for the help. I will try to use IE instead.

5 Oct 04, 2008 08:23

mhico008 wrote:

Ok Ok thnx. I just made new topics someone told me, I forget the user's name, but i think that the user is in here for a long time, that i just have to create new topics so that other people can also search it. So that's why. Thanks for the help. I will try to use IE instead.

no worries, of course feel free to ask any further questions and create more topics when they aren't in the exact same context like;

'i cannot download b2evolution xxx file can you upl. it for me'
'i cannot download b2evolution yyy file can you upl. it for me'
'i cannot download b2evolution zzz file can you upl. it for me'

:D no offense i am just kidding around

6 Oct 04, 2008 08:29

ok ok its ok. I am really glad because you are doing your best to make this forum clean. No worries, i also became a mod of a well-known site and i also needed to clean the forum there. Thnx again. I hope that you will still help me with my future questions.

7 Oct 04, 2008 08:32

mhico008 wrote:

ok ok its ok. I am really glad because you are doing your best to make this forum clean. No worries, i also became a mod of a well-known site and i also needed to clean the forum there. Thnx again. I hope that you will still help me with my future questions.

sure thing. i ve told all those with good intentions.. good luck with your evo.

8 Oct 04, 2008 08:42

thanks. and well if i see it stable i will let you look at it. I'm shy to show it to you now.
I already downloaded it thanks.

9 Oct 04, 2008 08:52

mhico008 wrote:

Ok Ok thnx. I just made new topics someone told me, I forget the user's name, but i think that the user is in here for a long time, that i just have to create new topics so that other people can also search it. So that's why

¥åßßå wrote:

Could you possibly create a new thread for new questions? It helps when others are searching the forums.

¥

;)

¥

10 Oct 04, 2008 10:16

aahh ok ok sorry for the misunderstanding there. Sorry.

Form is loading...