Recent Topics

1 Oct 15, 2008 13:34    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I like to have the Archives Widget display in monthly format and also the calendar to display posts as well. However, when the date or the month is click, I get a

Sorry, there is nothing to display...

message. Any ideas what the problem is?

www.beedubs.co.uk/swfblade

2 Oct 15, 2008 17:27

sorry to bump so soon, its just getting on my giblets.... :-/

3 Oct 15, 2008 18:23

Oh and also all my posts show up on the calendar as being entered on the 13th, even tho only 1 was entered then, 1 yesterday and 2 today.

4 Oct 16, 2008 14:02

bumpy bump bump.

If someone could just point me in the direction of the piece of code that deals with this, I am a competent php developer so might be able to work it out.

5 Oct 16, 2008 23:41

Please help someone. I really dont have the time to investigate properly myself and I really like this software!

Is there a better way I could ask the question to get a response?

6 Oct 17, 2008 16:47

still no help.... please, anyone?

Does the version of MySQL make a difference to functions such as this?

7 Oct 21, 2008 15:09

Have I done something to upset someone? Why hasnt anyone posted anything here?

Please guys, just a hello would be nice :(

8 Oct 21, 2008 15:31

Hi swfblade,

I had a look at this. It's an old bug that pops up from time to time. The posts are stored in september, not october. I'll see if I can find a fix tonight or tomorrow.

Good luck

9 Nov 12, 2008 00:25

Did you manage to find the fix?

If not what should I be searching for on here, I dont mind trying to fix myself, I have good knowledge of PHP and MySQL, but was hoping I wouldnt have to reverse engineer the whole thing, I dont really have time at present.

10 Nov 12, 2008 22:50

I've ended up moving to a server with a different version of MySQL and reinstalled. seems to have fixed this problem, tho another has cropped up. I'll look into that elsewhere tho

Form is loading...