Recent Topics

1 Oct 27, 2008 01:31    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hiya, I have installed b2evolution (v2.4.2) via a script available through my web host. Being brand new I am a little lost.

I have found a couple of tutorials on the net about installing and setting up a blog, and I have gotten through the basics, but there are a couple of things I would like to do that I'm having trouble doing.

Currently, my site is here:
http://nixiepixel.com/blog/

What I would like to do is have a menu bar above my blog that contains a link to my brand new forum, but I can't find a way to do that without a "category" showing up above it. I am trying to use a linkblog widget to do this.

Is there any way I can do it without the linkblog, or perhaps edit the linkblog to get the formatting the way I would like it to be?

Any suggestions would be helpful, and if there is a slightly more advanced tutorial to be found here or elsewhere to cover widgets and such, I would love to read it! I am sorry if this question has been answered here already, but a search of the forum using the search function came up empty...of course I probably don't know the right keywords to use!

Thank you!

~Nix

2 Oct 28, 2008 08:18

Ok, if widgets won't work, is there a way for me to just create a top menu of some kind to avoid the category/link issue? I just want to have links listed along the top of my blog and/or on the sidebar of my blog without requiring a "category" label.

I could really use the help of you tech gurus here!

Thank you!

~Nix

Form is loading...