Recent Topics

1 Oct 27, 2008 21:36    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hello,

I've been looking for the ability to show logged in members blogs that they have access to, while not showing them to the general public.

The am_bloglist plugin says it can do this, but I'm not sure about the Sorted Bloglist widget.

I am wondering what the difference is between the am_bloglist plugin and the Sorted Bloglist widget?

I have installed am_bloglist_1_0.zip but once I uncheck the blog option
- Include in public blog list:
and uncheck the plugin option
- Members blogs
the blog does't display in the blog list.

I will try the Sorted BLoglist widget to see if it provides the desired functionality.

Thanks,
Brian

2 Nov 06, 2008 19:25

Hello,

I finally got the am bloglist plugin working after some additional work adding the widget to the blog settings.

I upgraded from 1.10 to 2.4.5 and did not know about the blog widget functionality.

Thanks much to ¥åßßå for the great plugin.

Brian

4 Nov 10, 2008 20:45

I installed the Sorted Public Bloglist widget after upgrading to 2.4.5. I am trying to sort on short name, it is not ordered correctly. I have switched the sort order to short desc. & full title, same result, not alphabetical. I can manually change the order in the Available Blogs field, but that's too much work, especially with a dynamic list. Any idea where to look to solve this issue? I know the widget was written for 1.8 or earlier, but this should be a relatively static function.

Form is loading...