Recent Topics

1 Dec 14, 2008 01:25    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I was wondering if I were to post a skin I found on the web can someone converted to b2evo. Do I have to ask for permission from the person who made it to have it converted or the credit at the end of the page would do?

2 Dec 16, 2008 19:25

MoonGlow wrote:

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I was wondering if I were to post a skin I found on the web can someone converted to b2evo. Do I have to ask for permission from the person who made it to have it converted or the credit at the end of the page would do?

No answer? :'( :'(

3 Dec 16, 2008 22:05

1) probably
2) yes

¥

4 Dec 16, 2008 23:32

1) yes
2) probably

P:

5 Dec 22, 2008 22:37

tilqicom wrote:

1) yes
2) probably

P:

I'm wondering once a skin it's converted does it automatically works with the widgets of b2evo or do I have set it up that way? I'm a newbie so I don't want to change a layout and then mess everything up. :oops: :)

6 Dec 23, 2008 13:53

You need to add containers everywhere you want to be able to add widgets.

Note : New containers will not show until you hit "reload skin" ( admin > global settings > skins --> weird lil icon next to each skin )

¥

7 Dec 26, 2008 05:53

¥åßßå wrote:

You need to add containers everywhere you want to be able to add widgets.

Note : New containers will not show until you hit "reload skin" ( admin > global settings > skins --> weird lil icon next to each skin )

¥

Ok, thank you so much for replying. Happy Holidays to everyone! :) This is the skin I would like to be converted. http://www.freewordpresstheme.info/2008/03/26/free-wordpress-theme-mackone/ I use 2.4.2. I have 2 other skins in case the first one can't be done for whatever reason. Thanks in advance! :)

Form is loading...