Recent Topics

1 Jul 07, 2004 20:17    

You can get the latest 0.9.0.10 preview here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=85535&package_id=88610&release_id=251504

Please let us know how it works for you.

2 Jul 07, 2004 22:18

Am I being too anxious? Jumping the gun even? ;)

I'm getting file not found errors at the sourceforge.net link and all mirror sites.

Thanks in advance.

3 Jul 08, 2004 00:30

Anyone else?
I just checked, the DL worked fine.

4 Jul 08, 2004 03:42

I was able to get it now. Thank you.

5 Jul 08, 2004 11:20

DL is OK. Testing now.
Just a few notes:
1. centralized spam list definately needs ofset. It's becoming too long and time consuming to load. (it's not planed for this release, right?)
2. blacklist does not afect $baseurl. my subdomain (marius.gricius.net) is still being loged as referal.
3. I'm not good at English, but I found "1 words' somehow funny... :) (linkblog)
4. Extra ?> printed at the bottom of instalation screen.
5. I dunno how about you, but red x button near "go to blogs" in admin part confuses me everytime I go to frontend. As I'm a Windows user, x is asotiated with "Close window" a.l.a. "Quit" option for me. Ofcourse, you may disagree with me, saying that we are quiting the admin part and going to the frontend, but...

Everything else seems to be fine.

6 Jul 09, 2004 04:31

repeat everything MG said minus the blacklist thing... it all works for me. :D

7 Jul 10, 2004 03:42

All seems fine with Copenhagen in test environment.

8 Jul 11, 2004 15:48

IN the announcement, it state :

Bonus features for order maniacs and geeks like myself:

Allow moving of categories between blogs ( conf/_admin : $allow_moving_chapters = true; )
Allow moving of posts between blogs ( conf/_admin : $allow_cross_posting = 3; )
Allow redirecting to main blog if post is permalinked through wrong blog ( conf/_advanced : $redirect_to_postblog = true; )
Download here.

PS: if you are successfully running 0.9.0.9 "Madrid" there is really no need to upgrade. It is recommended that all previous versions be upgraded though.

I'm running succesfulle madrid since fridayevening.
But I do want to be eable to move posts between blogs.

Is it just to put these 3 line in the right config files, or is it more ?

9 Jul 11, 2004 16:13

Been running copenhagen since about 10 mins after it was released, no problems here

10 Jul 11, 2004 16:14

mg wrote:

5. I dunno how about you, but red x button near "go to blogs" in admin part confuses me everytime I go to frontend. As I'm a Windows user, x is asotiated with "Close window" a.l.a. "Quit" option for me.

Only in the teletubies^WLuna theme in xp .... oh god how i hate that theme

Form is loading...