Recent Topics

1 Jan 22, 2009 16:03    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

its at the bottom of my blog i dont think its supposed to be there it is:

current skin folder. // ------------------------------- END

like something got messed up like it would show and its not supposed to or something.
current skins folder? which file and where would i find that? im confused. i looked at my ucrrents skin files index or whatever and its css its not there...i just checked again. does anyone know what file it could b e from?

2 Jan 23, 2009 03:58

We're gonna kinda need to know what version of b2evolution and what skin you're using, but hey the best way to get ALL the info we might need in our heads is to post a link that shows this problem ;)

3 Jan 26, 2009 16:25

right,
here:
the lastest version 2.x its new.
http://www.socialemo.com/blog bottom left corner its in black right.. but the background is black you cant see unless you highlight i have troubles finding folders or files that lead to files i am really stumped on this one.

4 Jan 26, 2009 16:54

at a guess /skins/your-skin/_blog_footer.php or /skins/your-skin/_html_footer.php

¥

5 Jan 27, 2009 00:16

The Great One is probably spot-on, though the bad file might be one level up - meaning in your /skins/ folder. For sure it is a file in a folder that is not part of the original files though.

Hey if you're into geeky little tools that would help stuff like this: google then download "agent ransack" because it will let you search folders for strings of text in all the files in all the folders in the folder you select. I'm sure there are others that do that, but agent ransack is the one I kinda like. Or at least use all the time :)

6 Jan 27, 2009 15:51

thankyou.
that agent download program may come in handy for me once i figure out wat it does
thx

Form is loading...