Recent Topics

1 Feb 06, 2009 15:58    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Good day all,

i have a problem with user A upload, cannot see the upload page and error "Group/user permission denied by b2evolution! (files:view:)" is displayed.

My setup :

User A is member of Group GA.
GA is member of blog BLOG and in settings of this blog, GA has all the privileges checked except the DeletePost & EditComments. All Media Directory privileges are also checked (enabled) for this group.

User A can post, edit his own posts but cannot upload any files. When Upload button is pressed, instead of the upload page, the above message is displayed.

Anyone can help to solve this ? I dont want to give User A specific priviledges, i want him to get them from the group that he belongs.

TIA,

Jedi.

2 Feb 06, 2009 16:03

Grrrrrrrr i am totaly noob. I did not see that i could change the settings of the GA by clicking the icon and not from inside the Blog Settings ....

Thnx, the problem solved !

Jedi.

3 Feb 06, 2009 20:37

Hey thanks Jedi!

It is totally cool when someone reports that they fixed the thing that was bugging them. Hey and don't worry about noob stuff. Everyone is a noob at everything at some point yah? Come back with more questions if you got 'em and we'll do what we can.

Form is loading...