Recent Topics

1 Apr 22, 2009 20:49    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I am using 2x upgraded to 3 with the evopress skill. The first two post gave me no problems but now when I try the third post it gives me this:

Invalid post, please correct these errors:

* Tag <p> may not have attribute style="..."

# Illegal tag: bold
# Illegal tag: bold
# (Note: To get rid of the above validation warnings, you can deactivate unwanted validation rules in your Group settings.)

I checked and could not find anything about those tags that were bad. It shows whether I have a [u]style=[/u] tag or not.

2 Apr 22, 2009 21:46

I discovered the problem. It seems that <p> tags are automatic, and if I put them in then there is a redundancy. So I took them out and it works fine. Even the bold tags show as no problem.

3 Apr 23, 2009 02:47

"Note: To get rid of the above validation warnings, you can deactivate unwanted validation rules in your Group settings."

4 Apr 27, 2009 19:31

sam2kb wrote:

"Note: To get rid of the above validation warnings, you can deactivate unwanted validation rules in your Group settings."

I have never been able to figure out how to do that. I can allow words (like if I have to use 'vicodin' in one of my own posts!) but I cannot find the 'unwanted validation rules' for code - am I just blind?

5 Apr 27, 2009 19:45

Users > Administrators > uncheck 'security filters' and 'antispam filtering' plus you can select 'Basic security checking'

Form is loading...