Recent Topics

1 Jun 03, 2009 20:23    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Nor is there any formatting on the blog. I cannot install a skin and all that I see when I click on the actual blog is below.
This is what I see when I click on SEE

* admin ¤
o User profile (admin)
o
o Logout
* 11:07 am
* Admin Adm
* Logout Close

* b2evolution ¤
o Home
o Dashboard
o
o Create new blog
o
o About this system
o Antispam blacklist
o
o Open b2evolution.net
o Open Support forums
o Open Online manual
* Dashboard
* See
* Write
* Manage
* Upload
* Customize ¤
o Blog properties
o Blog features
o Blog skin
o Blog widgets
o Blog URLs

2 Jun 03, 2009 23:36

Are you sure you uploaded all files in the blog folder including the skins folder?
Did you run the "install" script?
Is this a new install or an upgrade?

etc etc

3 Jun 03, 2009 23:50

New Install, the folders are there, the files are there, but when I go to the skins page, the boxes are there, but the previews of the themes are not there, just the text with the theme name.
It says the install was done

4 Jun 04, 2009 00:26

Odd, Maybe try another download and then delete the current skins folder and replace it with the new one

In the skins admin tab do you have empty squares for each skin, do they have a Preview link and skin name for each empty square?
You don't have images turned off in your browser by any chance?

5 Jun 04, 2009 05:50

Thanks, I tried on hostgator and got it working. I am having problems with twitter use on that account. I checked the box and input twitter name and password and it won't update twitter. I did it on 3.2 on the demo site and it worked fine, but I can't get it to work on my install. Any suggestions? I am assuming it is a php or sql problem, but I have no idea what I am doing!

6 Jun 04, 2009 06:42

With new posts, it still will not post. I can live with not pulling in old ones, but even if I do a new post now, it doesn't update twitter

Form is loading...