Recent Topics

1 Aug 23, 2009 18:06    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3

1. On Dashboard, under USERS, the page started out working fine. Now, however, I can only see the main Admin--and no other options (i.e. no other users--and fields for Admin, Basic User, etc. are gone and replace with an error message in a colored block).

2. Also--once I link a user to an avatar--it won't stay.

3. On the main blog, when you click on the poster's name, the User profile comes up with no information...just blank fields.

I am using the Underground skin.

Site is: www.conservativerefocus.com

I would appreciate any help you might offer.

2 Aug 23, 2009 18:35

1)
kimberleigh wrote:

and replace with an error message in a colored block).

It'd be helpful to know what that error was

2),3) Is Underground a 3.x skin?

¥

3 Aug 23, 2009 18:37

An unexpected error has occurred!

If this error persists, please report it to the administrator.

Go back to home page

AND

Additional information about this error:
Requested Blog does not exist!

I DID delete Blog B and the Linkblog.

I read somewhere on this forum that Underground was compatible with 3x

4 Aug 23, 2009 18:42

That's much more helpful ... lets hope my brain starts working soon :D

Underground may be compatible ( most 2.x skins are/should be), but it'll be missing new features in 3.x ( avatars ), and there could be some code changes ( profiles ) ... although I'd expect profiles to have worked

¥

5 Aug 23, 2009 18:45

Thanks for taking the time to help with this! Like I said, it was working at first--even after I installed the skin.

6 Aug 23, 2009 21:29

And then you installed a plugin? ... guessing avatars?

If so, then un-install that plugin and see if it all works again .... hopefully it will :D

¥

7 Aug 23, 2009 23:37

No--the only plugins I have installed (and this was after the user problems) are Share This and Democracy Poll.

I deleted the Blog B and Linkblog--right before I noticed this problem. But I've built new blogs already.

8 Aug 23, 2009 23:44

Chances are that democracy doesn't play well with 3.x ... try un-installing that one and seeing if it cures stuff

¥

9 Aug 23, 2009 23:57

Well, problems occurred BEFORE I installed the Democracy Poll Plugin.

Is it possible that when I deleted the original "model" blogs that I messed this up? Is there a file that I can reinstall?

10 Aug 24, 2009 09:41

You profiles appear to be working now, does this mean your other problems are also cured?

¥

11 Aug 24, 2009 16:28

No--still have a problem with the User page on the admin dashboard.

13 Aug 24, 2009 19:02

Your screenshot 404's :P

¥

Form is loading...