Recent Topics

1 Sep 15, 2009 22:15    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

Hello,

using still very satisfied b2evolution 1.9.2, I have lots of bing.com entries in my referer-B-hits stats. What do I have to modify to get this in the search-B-hits?

Thanks in andave for your help!

Kind Regars,
Daniel

2 Sep 15, 2009 22:29

Well, I'm not sure if appeared in version 1.9.2, but for a long time this message has appeared at the bottom of the Search B hits page...

These are hits from people who came to this blog system through a search engine. (Search engines must be listed in /conf/_stats.php)

3 Sep 15, 2009 23:26

Hm, very good hint... but not working right away. Does my modification on the _stats.php only applies for future hits or do I have done my modification not correct/complete?

I have now added 'bing.com/', to the $search_engines = array... do I have to do it some other way or do I have to add something somewhere else?

Daniel

4 Sep 16, 2009 16:16

Only applies to future hits. For existing hits there should be an icon next to the hit that will change it to a search engine type of hit.

5 Sep 16, 2009 18:05

I banned bing from my blog because it's a spamming piece of crap that auto inflates it's hits under the guise of "quality control" ... although from the looks of their search results I missed a few areas of my web.

¥

6 Sep 16, 2009 18:31

Okay... first it works now... and second - how blind am I? The little magnifier icon is helpfull indeed but I simply didn´t saw it... Thanks again!

7 Sep 16, 2009 22:26

It's already added on 3.x

Form is loading...