Recent Topics

1 Sep 17, 2009 09:56    

Version 3.3.x

Hello, i have problem on my blog, when i make new acc i cant press button write, it means i cant post anything on my new post...?i want when someone register on my blog, that he can write on his blog and do all thins what b3evo gives.

8| [/b]

2 Sep 17, 2009 10:40

You should search the forums for this topic because it is kinda complicated and has been talked about quite a lot.

BASICALLY you need to give the permissions to write a new post - they don't just happen. One easy method is to give a group permission to post in a blog because every new member must be in a group. You have a setting for which group they go in, so give that group low level permissions.

How to do that: on the blog you want them to be able to post in, on the Blog settings tab select the 'advanced' subtab and check the box for "use advanced permissions". That will cause you to see 2 new subtabs: User perms and Group perms. Click on Group perms, then select the type of permissions you want for these new users.

Be careful though. If you give them too much permissions they might be able to edit or delete YOUR posts!

3 Sep 17, 2009 11:17

theres no "use advanced permissions" box in advanced. can u give me some links from older posts, or help in other way..?
ty

4 Sep 17, 2009 11:43

It apparently is under "features". You should try to become very familiar with the back office before you give permissions to people to post!

5 Sep 17, 2009 18:39

EdB wrote:

It apparently is under "features". You should try to become very familiar with the back office before you give permissions to people to post!

i cant find it under features. btw im using last ver of b2evo, 3.3.x. And what is back office :?:

7 Sep 19, 2009 11:37

i done that, how to when i creat new acc that i got blog just for that acc, and new adress ofc, because when i create new acc, its two acc on 1 blog. i want 1 reg acc=1 self blog.

ty for hlp

Form is loading...