Recent Topics

1 Oct 09, 2009 09:18    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello,

I really like b2evo and would like to integrate it in a portal environment.
Looking through the forum I have seen some postings for LDAP and they describe that LPAP works and this sounds good for me. The thing I didn't find out is how to use SSO? Can someone bring some light into the darkness regarding the possibilites to integrate b2evo into a portal (in my case the SAP Netweaver Portal, but this is primary not important because I am looking for a common solution)? The blog shall be for the internal section of our intranet that is accessible from the internet. In this way we have to use the blog for registred users only.

Thank a lot,
joshi

2 Oct 09, 2009 22:01

SSO?

You can make blogs require membership and you can make posts as protected ... *appears* so be what you want?

¥

3 Oct 12, 2009 15:29

Hello and thanks for your reply.

Yes, that is exactly my business demand.
The last step is to login via SSO (single sign on).

Has someone experience regarding the SSO stuff?
How can I realize it?

Thx, Joshi

4 Oct 12, 2009 21:40

Don't want you to think I'm ignoring you, but I'm < 8 hours from pissing off on holiday to malta for 14 days, and I have a few other things I need to do first ;)

For SSO ( gotta love acronyms huh? ) you should be able to use ldap || open id, or a custom built system of your own design ... search for posts by blueyed ;)

For your member only blogs, have a look on my blog (code) for "protect you blogs" post ... it, eventually, leads to our plugin.

If you're still stuck in 15 days then bump this thread so I see it ;)

¥

Form is loading...