Recent Topics

1 Nov 12, 2009 22:28    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi,

I've installed b2evolution 3.3.1. Yesterday I also installed the YouTube plugin 2.3.0. It worked just fine. I posted two videos (on two different posts). Today it doesn't work anymore. The only thing I've changed since yesterday is that I've installed a new language, let someone else register and created a blog for them. None of the blogs can post YouTube videosnow. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin but that didn't fix it. What happens is this:

I choose "Expert" mode. I see the YouTube button and when I click on it I get the YouTube search field. I type a word and press "Go". Then I get this message:

"Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/forfatte/public_html/b2evolution/blogs/plugins/youtube_plugin/_youtube.plugin.php on line 588

Notice: Undefined index: ut_response in /home/forfatte/public_html/b2evolution/blogs/plugins/youtube_plugin/_youtube.plugin.php on line 183"

This happens when I try using the YouTube button from any of the blogs. And I can't check the YouTube box (in the menu "Text renderers" to the right). What am I doing wrong? :)

You can view a test blog page here (this is from when it worked yesterday):

http://www.forfattervaerk.net/b2evolution/blogs/blog1.php

J.

Form is loading...