Recent Topics

1 Feb 11, 2010 01:47    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

I just set up new. when I attempt to install I het an error

2 Feb 11, 2010 16:55

Pretend my crystal ball is in for repair and give us more details ... the actual error would probably be a bloody good starting point.

¥

3 Feb 11, 2010 16:57

Page Not Found

The page you tried to access does not exist on this server. This page may not exist due to the following reasons:

You are the owner of this web site and you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.

The URL that you have entered in your browser is incorrect. Please re-enter the URL and try again.

The Link that you clicked on incorrectly points to this page. Please contact the owner of this web site to inform them of this situation.

This is the error message displayed

4 Feb 11, 2010 16:59

Can you point us to your website where you're trying to install it?

¥

6 Feb 11, 2010 17:53

Ok, you have 2 problems.

On the url that you gave you get "can't find config file because it doesn't exist" ... because it's in /blogs/conf/ ;)

If you hit lookingbeneath.com/blogs/ you get a different error, this one says "permission denied to access /blogs/conf/_config.php"

I'm gonna assume you want to run your blog from lookingbeneath.com ( instead of ++ /blogs/ ) in which case, delete all the files you've uploaded and start again.

This time, upload the files that are *inside* the zips "/blogs/" folder to your webservers version of "public_html" ( or www ... whatever it's called )

Then call it up in your browser ( http://www.lookingbeneath.com/install/ ) and see if you still get an error

¥

7 Feb 11, 2010 18:03

will do and tx

8 Feb 11, 2010 18:14

No worries, call back if you still have problems ;)

¥

Form is loading...