Recent Topics

1 Jun 28, 2010 22:46    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello:

How can I do that only register users can put comments in my blog?.

Thanks.

Joseba

2 Jun 29, 2010 00:46

Dashboard-> Global settings -> Plugins install -> Basic Antispam -> uncheck "Allow anonymous comments"

3 Jun 29, 2010 09:07

Oh. Yes,Yes,Yes.
(Lost in the options)

Thanks.

Joseba

4 Jun 29, 2010 09:32

joseba wrote:

Oh. Yes,Yes,Yes.
(Lost in the options)

Thanks.

Joseba

Dont worry a lot of people ask the very same question. It shouldn't already be there.

5 Oct 11, 2010 18:29

joseba wrote:

Oh. Yes,Yes,Yes.
(Lost in the options)

Thanks.

Joseba

I Don't seem To Have Those Options, I'm Not Sure If My Skin has anything to do with It, I want to Eliminate bad Comments, Spams , Track backs, You get so many stupid comments.
anything to sell pills Cars and Sex.

Im not sure If Im Staying With This Program.
Thanks
Kathleen legalalone

6 Oct 11, 2010 18:59

You have the option, you're just not finding it. ;)

When you go to the Global -> Plugins settings, you may or may not see 'Basic Antispam' in the list of installed plugins. If it's there, go to it's configuration page and uncheck 'Allow anonymous comments'.

If 'Basic Antispam' is not listed in the installed plugins list... install it (it's included) and then uncheck the 'Allow anonymous comments'.

7 Oct 11, 2010 21:44

BushLeagueCritic wrote:

You have the option, you're just not finding it. ;)

When you go to the Global -> Plugins settings, you may or may not see 'Basic Antispam' in the list of installed plugins. If it's there, go to it's configuration page and uncheck 'Allow anonymous comments'.

If 'Basic Antispam' is not listed in the installed plugins list... install it (it's included) and then uncheck the 'Allow anonymous comments'.

I Love you, Thanks For making That so easy.
Thanks
Legalalone
Kathleen

Form is loading...