Recent Topics

1 Jul 06, 2010 06:15    

My b2evolution Version:

I'd like to add a category list widget to each of my blogs, but only show the categories from one blog in particular. Ie. categories from blog #1, so if you go to blog #2 the widget still shows categories from blog #1 (instead of the current blog, #2).

There's no option to do so in the widget settings, but is there a way to do it anyway?

Thanks!

3 Jul 06, 2010 12:56

I'm getting a 404 not found error when I click that link... :?:

4 Jul 06, 2010 12:57

the extension should be .rar .. corrected

5 Jul 06, 2010 23:44

Thanks tilqicom! That works perfectly :) :)

6 Jul 07, 2010 00:10

no problem.. it's the least i can do..
Actually, wait..it's probably most i can do, i suck at php :P hehe, it's just a one liner

7 Jul 07, 2010 01:54

Ok, I lie... The widget works perfectly, except for the aggregator blog I've set up:

http://www.schoolofpuppetry.com.au/archives.php

which seems to repeat the widget's category lists by presenting categories for all the blogs aggregated by this page. (Ie. it lists categories for blog #3,4,7, etc. instead of just blog #4)

I've deleted the cache several times, but it still doesn't seem to fix it. The correct blog id is entered in the widget settings, and I've even checked mysql databases to be sure it saved correctly.

tilqicom wrote:

no problem.. it's the least i can do..
Actually, wait..it's probably most i can do, i suck at php :P hehe, it's just a one liner

Well, you're one up on me. I'm sort of learning as I'm going, by trial and error. Php is not my forte either :)

8 Jul 07, 2010 02:12

na3 wrote:

.. The widget works ....except for the...

tilqicom wrote:

i suck at php

see ? :P

anyway, i will be able to see that tomorrow, it's 3am here

9 Jul 07, 2010 02:31

:) No worries. Have a good night's sleep!

11 Jul 07, 2010 09:59

Perfect!!!

This should be added to the plugins/hacks. :)

Thanks so much tilqicom!

Form is loading...