Recent Topics

1 Jan 03, 2011 02:22    

No stats are reflected after the new version was installed.
I also noticed that every saved posts, there is a warning about slug url which I havent seen before the upgrade.

2 Jan 03, 2011 02:38

Can you be more specific, please?
What are the exact errors you see?

3 Jan 03, 2011 03:22

Ever since the upgrade to new version, no stats report is reflected on Hit Summary, Search, Referred, and Direct B-Hits..
I noticed first the number of viewers of each new post (with the new B2evo version) and I was surprised it's all come to "0" viewers.. Then I checked on my clicky report, there were views on those pages but none reflected the numbers. I open another laptop to view the website and click those new posts but still the stats of such view didn't reflect.
(http://onlineenglish4u.com/blogs/index.php/learningmaterials/)

4 Jan 03, 2011 03:30

Can you PM me admin login/pass to b2evo?
Create another admin user if you don't want to give away your password.

5 Jan 03, 2011 04:16

No stats are reflected after the new version was installed.

Fixed. All hits were treated as RSS hits since you (or someone else) changed skin type to XML Feed on Global settings > Skins > gossip_city > properties
You'll see normal stats tomorrow.

I also noticed that every saved posts, there is a warning about slug url which I havent seen before the upgrade.

Should work now. When you created new locale, you used "utf8" charset while it should be "utf-8" instead.

I still couldn't find the reason why post hit counter is not updating. This might be a bug.

6 Jan 03, 2011 04:22

Thank you~.. I'll check from the time to time if there will be some updates on post hit counter.

7 Jan 03, 2011 04:50

Actually I pointed 30+ browsers [browsershots.org] to your latest post, and it still shows 1 hit

8 Jan 03, 2011 04:57

Yes.. i noticed that but I view the other posts from a different pc but no hits showed up.

Form is loading...