Recent Topics

1 Feb 05, 2011 16:36    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Notice: ob_end_clean() [ref.outcontrol]: failed to delete buffer. No buffer to delete. in /home1/oakridg3/public_html/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 152

Notice: Use of undefined constant STDIN - assumed 'STDIN' in /home1/oakridg3/public_html/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 153

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home1/oakridg3/public_html/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 153

Notice: Use of undefined constant STDOUT - assumed 'STDOUT' in /home1/oakridg3/public_html/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 154

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home1/oakridg3/public_html/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 154

Notice: Use of undefined constant STDERR - assumed 'STDERR' in /home1/oakridg3/public_html/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 155

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home1/oakridg3/public_html/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 155

3 Feb 08, 2011 15:16

How do I fix the errors if I can't see the code?

pixelgreen: This skin does not provide any configurable settings.

4 Feb 08, 2011 15:33

How do I fix the errors if I can't see the code? 

I'm not sure what you mean?
The post I linked to shows you the code that you need to comment out (eliminate). It tells you the exact filename and the line numbers where you can find the code in question.

5 Feb 08, 2011 15:57

I don't see where to paste the code. I only see the user apps when logged in as Admin.

6 Feb 08, 2011 16:52

I don't see where to paste the code. I only see the user apps when logged in as Admin.

You can't edit the code for the application from within the application itself.

You have to edit the files in a text editor or your favorite code editor. Either by having access to the files directly on the web server, or by downloading the files with ftp, modifying them, and then re-uploading them.

This is not something you can fix with a browser.

7 Feb 08, 2011 16:58

OK, let me chew on that and figure it out. THX!

Form is loading...