Recent Topics

1 Feb 19, 2011 23:47    

My b2evolution Version: 4.0.3

Hi,

I've been searching round the forums to find out how to make photo's display as a gallery.

All the threads I have found so far are quite old and we're several versions of the software on and I don't know where to find the 'Gallery 2' plugin which I've found mentioned a couple of times.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

2 lxsparks Feb 20, 2011 23:38

lxsparks

Is it possible to get plugins for Wordpress ever to work on B2E? I suspect not, but thought I'd ask...

3 Feb 21, 2011 20:25

lxsparks wrote:

Is it possible to get plugins for Wordpress ever to work on B2E? I suspect not, but thought I'd ask...

of course it is possible, not directly, but you could adapt wp plugins to b2, when you know the correspondants in b2.

however it is a little bit harder by now, as b2 and wp deviated both in terms of plugin structure and functions since the 2.x days of both blog engines

4 lxsparks Feb 21, 2011 22:05

lxsparks

Thanks for your reply tilqicom,

however it is a little bit harder by now, as b2 and wp deviated both in terms of plugin structure and functions since the 2.x days of both blog engines

As there is a wealth of plugins available in Wordpress which handle images and galleries very nicely I've decided to use it (WP) for my current project.

5 Feb 21, 2011 22:49

lxsparks wrote:

Thanks for your reply tilqicom,

As there is a wealth of plugins available in Wordpress which handle images and galleries very nicely I've decided to use it (WP) for my current project.

no problem. good luck with that, hate to say this, but that seems to be the wise choice.

Form is loading...