Recent Topics

1 Feb 27, 2011 02:57    

My b2evolution Version: 4.0.3

I upgraded from 1.10.3, by installing 2.4.7, 3.3.3, and then 4.0.3, stopping after each upgrade and logging in and checking my Blogs.

After the 4.0.3 upgrade, getting some errors in the admins pages. I'll start with the first one i saw:

In the Dashboard for some of my Blogs, I'm getting this error:

Comments awaiting moderation 2

Fatal error: Class 'Comment' not found in /home1/waynealu/public_html/blogs/inc/_core/model/dataobjects/_dataobjectcache.class.php on line 187

That's all that shows up on the page below the admin menus and the Blog title. I have similar errors on other Blogs.

Everything looked fine in 2.4.7 and 3.3.3. Upgrade to 4.0.3 went OK.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brian

2 Feb 27, 2011 17:09

I think I will go back to 3.3.3. I still need to reintegrate the blog in my website and recreate my skins, so I will wait on the 4.0 upgrade.

Thanks

3 Feb 28, 2011 03:25

Some FTP ulpoads have probably failed. Just reupload v4.

4 Feb 28, 2011 19:29

OK, thanks. When I get everything working again on 3.3.3, I will attempt the 4.03 update again.

5 Mar 06, 2011 06:05

My host has an automatic updater for b2blog. When I run the 4.03 upgrade my blog is still functional but at the bottom of each page displayed I get these error notices:

Notice: ob_end_clean() [ref.outcontrol]: failed to delete buffer. No buffer to delete. in /home2/armhoriz/public_html/aradhanaa/b2blog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 152

Notice: Use of undefined constant STDIN - assumed 'STDIN' in /home2/armhoriz/public_html/aradhanaa/b2blog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 153

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home2/armhoriz/public_html/aradhanaa/b2blog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 153

Notice: Use of undefined constant STDOUT - assumed 'STDOUT' in /home2/armhoriz/public_html/aradhanaa/b2blog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 154

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home2/armhoriz/public_html/aradhanaa/b2blog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 154

Notice: Use of undefined constant STDERR - assumed 'STDERR' in /home2/armhoriz/public_html/aradhanaa/b2blog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 155

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home2/armhoriz/public_html/aradhanaa/b2blog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 155

Any idea how to resolve?

Thanks for your help.

8 Mar 06, 2011 16:49

I hope very soon. Lots of bugs were fixed so far.

Form is loading...