Recent Topics

1 Mar 24, 2011 04:18    

After updating to 4.0.4 and almost immediately after to 4.0.5 I'm either loading very slow, loading blank pages and getting lots of Internal Server errors.
Someone might point to my cheesy hosting provider (Godaddy), however, my other php driven application, Gallery2, is running just fine.
Any thoughts?

2 Mar 27, 2011 05:54

Old outdated plugins?

Can you enable error logging and paste some logs here?

3 Apr 22, 2011 22:17

After I posted this things were running pretty smoothly (mostly) but now the prob is back in full force.
Yesterday I could not access the website intermittently but today it only loads blank pages...
Google Analytics is telling me that my visitor numbers have dropped off from well over to 200 3 days ago to 120 yesterday and 35 today.
I tried to enable debugging 'PWD' but that does not load either.
Any suggestions on how to proceed??

4 Apr 22, 2011 23:31

Can you PM me your blog URL, admin and FTP passwords?

5 Apr 23, 2011 22:53

I disabled "Widget cache", this feature never worked for me and only caused various errors. At least debug mode is working on your server now.

I also increased PHP memory limit from 32 to 128Mb which should fix blank page errors.

- You are using several outdated plugins that may cause errors in b2evo 4.
- You should also edit (or better delete) the files _item_comment_form.inc.php and _html_header.inc.php from your skin because they were initially copied from b2evo v2 and are missing some important code.
- When you upgrade next time, don't save old files from previous b2evo version. Just rename "inc" to e.g. "inc_old" and upload the whole directory again, do this for other folders too.

Didn't notice anything unusual in your system, it should work fine.

6 Apr 24, 2011 07:50

Thanks Sam, you've been a great help!
The site is running as it used to.

Form is loading...