Recent Topics

1 Mar 27, 2011 12:40    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

Hi,

While going against every fibre of my 'if it aint broke don't fix it' opinion of just about everything, I hit (via my host's server management software - fantastico) the upgrade button to upgrade to the latest version available for that server. Primarily because the blog needs an makeover, as it's hellishly ooogly.

All seemed fine... and I like some of the admin changes...

BUT

Post/comment section - shows that are 3 pages of posts (as there was before the upgrade) but when clicking on 'next' or page '2' I get the error

'
Network Error (dns_unresolved_hostname)

Your requested host "admin.php" could not be resolved by DNS. '

All the posts showing on page '1' Posts/comments are live and accessible in admin to edit etc.

All the posts showing on Posts/comments page 1 in admin mode are available to be read in blog mode.

Clicking on the rudimentary contents file I have in the side bar on any of the posts that aren't displayed in the Posts/comments section (ie: posts that used to be listed on pages 2 and 3) circle back to the current post when clicked in blog mode.

I am not proficient with SQL, and am uncertain how to upgrade t the current version if fantastico doesn't offer it, and if the posts are already gone, can't really see the point.

ANY help would be great.

www.abudhabilist.com

3 Mar 28, 2011 10:18

25 Flavours of Awesome.

Thanks so much - searched the help threads but as no-one has posted with exactly the same problem, along with my ineptitude at descriptors...

...Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Form is loading...