Recent Topics

1 Apr 28, 2011 08:49    

My b2evolution Version: 4.0.5

Hi!

I've installed 4.0.5 from scratch and I'm getting below warning on dashboard:

WARNING: You are running an outdated development version (). Version 4.0.5-2011-03-23 is available for download. It is strongly recommended that you upgrade.

I've executed upgrade to make sure It's not my fault and warning is still showing up.

Where or how can I fix this so b2 will be detecting its correct version? Any ideas?

Edit: Under Tools -> System b2 is detecting its version correctly. I've been looking through source code and so far I haven't found anything I would change.

Edit2: And now it's detecting all correctly. Could that be something with cache? (Cache is disabled for now on site I'm testing now). That was odd.

2 Apr 28, 2011 10:33

Nothing to worry about as long as you're confident that that you have version 4.0.5 installed.
b2evo version number and release date are defined in /conf/_application.php file.

3 Apr 28, 2011 22:32

Yeah. I know the feeling. One little bit of code wrong.. you got whole page of error in your face. I totally understand. Need anymore help, give us a shout.

4 Apr 29, 2011 11:13

SkyWolfX7 wrote:

Yeah. I know the feeling. One little bit of code wrong.. you got whole page of error in your face. I totally understand. Need anymore help, give us a shout.

Works fine for now. Thanks a million!

5 Jan 24, 2012 00:59

Getting same error of this post, i am using a brand new 4.1.2 version, the only thing is that I installed and i am using spanish language:

WARNING: You are running an outdated development version (). Version 4.1.2-2011-11-02 is available for download. It is strongly recommended that you upgrade.

Probably this is related to date format, how can I solve this ?

Thank you

6 Jan 24, 2012 01:43

Just ignore that message

Form is loading...