Recent Topics

1 Jun 01, 2011 18:15    

My b2evolution Version: 4.0.5

Hi! I've just started to use Intro-cat posts. I find them very useful and easy to manage. But I have a gripe with them. Whenever I click on a category, I get summaries of my posts with "more>>" appended, which is not bad (although I would prefer to be able to not have this). But the Intro-cat post is cut as well, and has that annoying "more>>". Being a short introduction, it shouldn't behave this way, even if other posts do. I'd like to have full intros whether the normal posts are shown in full or not.

... aaaand what's worse, the Intro-cat posts show that "more>>" even when you are seeing the whole post. This is an example: http://www.lalaurette.com.ar/blog/index.php/planeta/blogoverso/

2 Jun 01, 2011 19:42

Blog settings > SEO > "Main page / post list" > set "Post contents" to "Standard post contents"

3 Jun 01, 2011 20:08

sam2kb wrote:

Blog settings > SEO > "Main page / post list" > set "Post contents" to "Standard post contents"

Thanks a lot! That allows me to have full posts. But, if I understand it correctly, I can't have summaries of normal posts with full Intro-cat posts, right?

4 Jun 01, 2011 23:37

You can always use <!--more--> separator.

5 Jun 02, 2011 00:27

Ah, I see. Well, I prefer it with full posts anyway, but the alternative could be useful sometimes.
Thanks for your answers, you're always helpful! Have a good day.

Form is loading...