Recent Topics

1 Jul 16, 2011 09:13    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

First time on this site. Before dowloading the script, I'd like to know if I can feed multiple RSS(s) that belong to my members from my website to B2evolution.

Basically, I want to give my members more exposure by feeding their Blogs to my other websites that may use B2evolution. However, I want to do this automatically by setting up RSS on my B2evolution site.

Is this doable?

I'd appreciate your input. Thank you.

2 Jul 16, 2011 19:16

Hi

I am not exactly sure what it is that you are asking. Are you asking if you can display an RSS feed from somewhere else on your b2evo site or are you asking whether you can create posts from your members RSS feeds? Or none of those ;)

I think there are plugins available to display an RSS feed on your b2evo site and a plugin to create posts from RSS feeds.

L

3 Jul 16, 2011 19:28

Thanks for the feedback.

Basically I want my site b2evolution to run automatically without my involvement once I set it up initially. I want to integrate about 10 RSS feeds on b2evolution site, and posts should be automatically created on the site anytime there is a new RSS feed.

I think we are on the same page, you had mention that there is a plugin to create posts from RSS feeds. But, can this plugin use more than one RSS ?
If so, can you please tell me the plugin name..

Thanks again.

5 Jul 17, 2011 00:19

Well, I checked the plugin. I tried to create a test Blog by going to Tools >
Scheduler > New Job - but I could not see where to put my RSS feeds so they get imported in my Blog. Am I missing anything ?

Thank you.

6 Jul 17, 2011 01:08

Before you can use feeds in scheduler you must import at least one post from each feed. The plugin will check the feed to make sure it is usable, and save it.

Afterward you can manage them on Tools > Import > Manage XML feeds

7 Jul 17, 2011 01:27

Ok. I was wondering if someone can install this script & setup the plugin for me. I have a new domain that is ready to go.

I am willing to pay for the service.

If interested, please email me at: *****.com@gmail.com - Thx.

[sam2kb: edited the email to protect you from spam bots]

9 Jul 17, 2011 08:38

Sam, I didn't receive any email.

I will put it this time with parenthesis: MarocIT ( . ) com @ gmail (.) com

10 Jul 17, 2011 09:13

It was probably delivered into junk mailbox. Anyway, this is what I wrote, nothing secret :)

I'm the author of Feed Importer plugin. Please purchase either single- or multidomain license, and I will configure the plugin on your server.
http://b2evo.sonorth.com/show.php/feed-importer-pro-plugin?page=2#get

If you purchase a multidomain version I will not charge for setup, otherwise there'd be a $20 additional fee. I'll PM you my email address.

Form is loading...