Recent Topics

1 Aug 25, 2011 09:06    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi,
I have been trying for a couple of days to download 4.0.5 version. I always get partial sownloads. The maximum that I have had is 1,517 kb out of 5.7 MB.
I have been downloading from "direct download" as the mirror seems not to work in Nigeria. I am connected to rather slow "blueBroad" IP.
Oboiro500

2 Aug 26, 2011 14:27

I was able to download the file fully but it seems that it is not possible to upgrade from 4.0.4 to 4.0.5 with that package.

When I open _version.php from the install directory it says:
$current_version = 2; // 4.0.4

And even though I run the upgrade process, it still says that I am running 4.0.4.

3 Aug 27, 2011 10:27

I had downloaded one version some months ago. I tried to upgrade from 2.4.2 I uploaded the 7 files unto my "public_html/b2evolution/ It made no difference. But I could still login. This was before my IP (Dewahost.net) upgraded. I could not login after that. Hence, I tried to download a newer version to no avail.

My URL is http://spiritualityforimmortality.net/Myblogger/admin.php?blog=0

4 Sep 07, 2011 10:22

oboiro500 wrote:

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi,
I have been trying for a couple of days to download 4.0.5 version. I always get partial sownloads. The maximum that I have had is 1,517 kb out of 5.7 MB.

I know that feeling. I used to never be able to download successfully when I was on WordPress. I wish they would tag versions in CVS, though (I normally just upload the latest version from the stable branch when a new release becomes available).

5 Sep 08, 2011 17:48

Hi,
I have been able ro upgrade to 3.3.3 from the "Fantastico" on cPanel. My new problem is that I cannot login. I did NOT forget my password. However I was tempted to use "forgot password". No link was received on the email address that I gave. I am thinking of opening a new topic on this.

Form is loading...