Recent Topics

1 Oct 07, 2011 04:43    

Hi all upgraded my 4.1 beta version to 4.1.1 and ensure all files were properly uploaded. When clicking on dashboard I get these errors.

Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/molosser/public_html/canineblogs/inc/_core/ui/_menu.class.php on line 128

Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/molosser/public_html/canineblogs/inc/_core/ui/_menu.class.php on line 130

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/molosser/public_html/canineblogs/inc/_core/ui/_menu.class.php on line 131

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #3 is not an array in /home/molosser/public_html/canineblogs/inc/_core/ui/_menu.class.php on line 131

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/molosser/public_html/canineblogs/inc/_core/ui/_menu.class.php:128) in /home/molosser/public_html/canineblogs/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 59

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/molosser/public_html/canineblogs/inc/_core/ui/_menu.class.php:128) in /home/molosser/public_html/canineblogs/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 248

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/molosser/public_html/canineblogs/inc/_core/ui/_menu.class.php:128) in /home/molosser/public_html/canineblogs/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 249

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/molosser/public_html/canineblogs/inc/_core/ui/_menu.class.php:128) in /home/molosser/public_html/canineblogs/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 250

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/molosser/public_html/canineblogs/inc/_core/ui/_menu.class.php:128) in /home/molosser/public_html/canineblogs/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 251

Any ideas how to fix this.

Max

2 Oct 07, 2011 04:49

What if you install a fresh version in a subfolder of your server?

3 Oct 07, 2011 04:51

I'll give it a try. Was running 4.1 beta prior to upgrade so thought it was safe.

4 Oct 07, 2011 17:11

I installed a new copy in a subdirectory on the site http://canineblogs.com/b2evo/ and it works without error.

How do you suggest I get my main site to stop throwing errors http://canineblogs.com

When a blogger or basic user click on dashboard it throws the errors. Admin users are ok so I suspect a permission issue.

I have three other copies installed on the server in their own domains and they are ok.

I have reuploaded the files several times but have the same issue.

5 Oct 07, 2011 17:30

Are you sure that older files get rewritten during upload?

If you haven't edit core files, just rename your existing dirs to /admin_skins_bak, /inc_bak etc. and upload new folders to the server

6 Oct 07, 2011 18:51

Thank you Sam. That did the trick. Donation coming to b2Evo right now. I love this script.

Form is loading...