Recent Topics

1 Mar 09, 2012 14:34    

I have an older version and I been wanting to update. and every time I try to update. It says every thing went just fine. How ever when I log in and check for updates. It still says I have the same version and That I need to update. I have an image that I took showing me that the update was successful. So I'm lost on this. Any one have any ideas on what I should do.

Joe

If this board allowed attachments I could attach the image so that every one could see it.

3 Mar 09, 2012 20:08

It says 4.0.3 released on 12/24/10 . and I wanted to upgrade it. It's just that the installer said the update was successful. How ever I guess some thing when wrong, It says in the Tools-> System-

b2evolution version 4.1.3 (stable) is now available. For best security, we strongly recommend that you upgrade to the latest version. Download here. and I updated or tried to update to version 4.1.2 and I guess it didn't work.

5 Mar 09, 2012 20:35

Well I deleted them like he said and I'm still getting the messages, He said it didn't matter. Just to ignore them. that's ok with me.

I just don't know what version I have installed.

Form is loading...