Recent Topics

1 Jun 01, 2012 08:37    

Scuse me posting this - not really a question. I used B2 extensively for several years and the something happened and I became enamoured of Wordpress for community websites. I still like Wordpress but I kept thinking I shoudl take another look at B2 which I just have. All I can say is WOW. I've got a bit of a learning curve ahead as it looks like much has changed but what I really like and always liked about B2 was the creating of community via multi blogs.

There is one question - I don't see the "ALL" blog - an aggregation of all the other blogs. What am I missing?

2 Jun 01, 2012 08:59

Blog > Advanced settings > Blogs to aggregate > * to aggregate them all.

3 Jun 01, 2012 12:45

sorry - I'm still struggling. The default blog I want to show as the landing page is what I seem to recall used to be called ALL. Which would be something showing all the postings in one place. I can't remember how to do it and cant find the answer. Where can I get more info on this

4 Jun 01, 2012 20:07

stevet wrote:

sorry - I'm still struggling. The default blog I want to show as the landing page is what I seem to recall used to be called ALL. Which would be something showing all the postings in one place. I can't remember how to do it and cant find the answer. Where can I get more info on this

you should create a new blog, make it an aggregated blog, and aggregate all blogs from blog advanced settings

5 Jun 01, 2012 20:13

sorry I've regressed to noob

Form is loading...