Recent Topics

1 Mar 30, 2005 15:28    

First, let me apologize if this question has been asked and answered before; I searched the forums several times (and in different ways) to try and find an answer to no avail.

Basically, I can't update my antispam lists from B2. When I click the link to do so, I get a "No Response" message. I also cannot report abuse to the B2 antispam list (same "No Response" message is displayed).

This has been going on since early December when I moved my blog to a new host. I've tried a fresh installation of B2 at the new location (thinking that maybe some setting I transferred from the old host was causing the problem), and it still doesn't work.

Several of my colleagues also have B2 blogs hosted with this same company and one of them has been having the same problem. Another says she has been able to update her lists without a problem.

I've looked through the php to try and discern where the problem might be occurring, but can find nothing obvious. . .

Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Martha

2 Mar 30, 2005 21:25

Get a better host. One of the sites I run was hosted somewhere that didn't let me update the antispam list. They were insitient that it is a software problem, but I don't see anything wrong with it. I'd say they've disabled something important in apache (don't ask me what though).

Form is loading...