Recent Topics

1 Apr 06, 2005 22:07    

Hi :)

I have just installed a fab looking b2evo but the main problem i am having is that i installed it with fantastico and everythings working good apart from the main page for my blog which reads..

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@queerpixie.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.queerpixie.com Port 80

I have tried to locate if fantastico didnt chmod something correctly but im at a loss. Can you help me please :?:

thanks in advance xx

2 Apr 06, 2005 22:29

it would seem to me that thats your server's issue to handle, wouldnt ya think? fantastico is their deal ..

if youre impatient, install it yourself w/o fantastico:

1. go into cpanel/phpmyadmin, and delete ALL the b2evolution tables
2. delete all the previously installed b2evo files
3. get a copy from here: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/evocms/b2evolution-0.9.0.11d-2004-09-22.zip?download and follow the directions.

short of that, im not sure what more anyone here can offer.

PS: for future reference, if you have cpanel access you can go in and look at snapshots of apache's error logs .. doing that at this point *might* you give you a good idea of what the specific error is.

3 Apr 26, 2009 18:17

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@queerpixie.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
---------------------------------------------------
i have problem same with this issued....after installing b2evolution I click visit site...i found the error below...PLS..... need help

4 Apr 26, 2009 22:09

After 4 years, the answer remains the same. Talk to your host!

Form is loading...