Recent Topics

1 Apr 15, 2005 06:21    

I noticed one of my users posted a comment as a Regular Post ... and is it possible to move her post to another blog as a comment?

Can you move other comments to another blog? Without loging in as that person and copying/pasting their comment, then removing the original comment?

Make sense?

2 Apr 15, 2005 18:22

As far as I know, the only way to do that (aside from copy/paste as you mentioned) is to edit the database itself. I did this once when a person posted a comment that was obviously meant for a different post than the one they commented on.

I don't think there's a built-in function to do this through the b2evolution interface, though.

3 Apr 15, 2005 23:56

You're right, the only way to do this is via hacking the db.

4 Jul 09, 2007 22:48

Can I put in my support for the moving of comments between posts and blogs to become a feature.

There are many of us who as much as we would like to be savvy enough to hack the database, revere those that can but know that we had better just stick to a little knowledge about B2Evo and blogging!

Being able to move comments would make the blog more professional.

The second feature request is that you can choose to reply to specific comments with your reply following on from that comment when published. As far as I can see the order is currently chronological which does make sense too so perhaps users could choose somehow?

Thanks

Form is loading...