Recent Topics

1 Apr 19, 2005 11:02    

I am using b2evolution more and more on several different domains. I 'try' to go daily and update the antispam database but it takes a while with just the few domains I have it on. I plan to add it to more domains in the near future as well as it works on so many levels for easy content management.

Could it be an option in admin to choose to have the antispam check itself for an update say every 24 hours? I am doing this manually already myself for each domain. I would not make it editable to any less than 24 hours but perhaps allow it to be expanded on user preference to 48, 72 hours etc.

Also of course have it off by default and give the site owner the ability to also turn it off should it not be something they desire to use at any given time.

It would also be nice say if someone went on vacation or knew they would be without internet access for a while. They could set the antispam to update automatically during this time and then switch it off when they were back to manually handle it.

I looked and didn't see this suggested elsewhere. Certainly if it would cause any sort of problems then it would be best not to implement it but I just wanted to toss it out there because it would be very useful to me.

Heidi

3 Apr 19, 2005 22:59

I used the search and browsed every single subject header. Didn't find it.
Thanks for the help.

Form is loading...