Recent Topics

1 Aug 01, 2005 03:24    

I've noticed that when I'm logged into my blog, I have a link that says "Profile" under "Admin." I can see my profile when I'm logged in. When I log out, that profile is not linked anywhere on my blog. There is a link at the bottom of each post that says my name, but it's function appears to be showing all posts by me, as opposed to a profile.

So... I want to change the code to show my profile, not all of my posts (i'm the only author, so all of the posts are mine).

2 Aug 01, 2005 08:39

If you are the only author, what in your profile makes it worth for visitors to view your profile ?
the info in there is normaly not that interesting.
I think it's even more interesting if you link to a specific post or picture instead of the author of the post (since all posts are yours...)

3 Aug 01, 2005 15:39

Well, as it stands, my email doesn't show. I'm on yahoo, AIM, and MSN instant messengers, and I wouldn't mind having them show either.

4 Oct 06, 2007 17:42

I realise I'm replying to a very old thread here, but it's the most recent reference I can find to what I'm looking for...

Is there any way to display IM contact details/icons/buttons etc next to users' names on the blog? Since profiles are private, the only place I can think of would be if next to their name and URL if they leave a comment, so it's probably not that useful if there are users who don't comment. However, I'm wondering if there is a way to do it. What I'm thinking of is along similar lines as the icons shown at the bottom of posts on the forum, and as discussed on phpBB forums in general. Or is that really just a forum thing?

It's not that important, more just a "I was wondering..." type thing...

I found a similarly themed discussion here:
http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=4240

Thanks!
cockatoo

Form is loading...