Recent Topics

1 Sep 18, 2005 21:08    

I have done the installation made all the permission corrects but when I go to the admin page this is what keeps coming up. I have looked the all of this forum and havent seen anyone with the same issues.

Warning: main(): Unable to access /home/virtual/site60/fst/var/www/html/blog/blogs/b2evocore/_functions_xmlrpc.php in /home/virtual/site60/fst/var/www/html/blog/blogs/b2evocore/_main.php on line 90

Warning: main(/home/virtual/site60/fst/var/www/html/blog/blogs/b2evocore/_functions_xmlrpc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site60/fst/var/www/html/blog/blogs/b2evocore/_main.php on line 90

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/virtual/site60/fst/var/www/html/blog/blogs/b2evocore/_functions_xmlrpc.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site60/fst/var/www/html/blog/blogs/b2evocore/_main.php on line 90

2 Sep 18, 2005 21:30

kekekoo wrote:

I have done the installation made all the permission corrects but when I go to the admin page this is what keeps coming up. I have looked the all of this forum and havent seen anyone with the same issues.

Warning: main(): Unable to access /home/virtual/site60/fst/var/www/html/blog/blogs/b2evocore/_functions_xmlrpc.php in /home/virtual/site60/fst/var/www/html/blog/blogs/b2evocore/_main.php on line 90

Warning: main(/home/virtual/site60/fst/var/www/html/blog/blogs/b2evocore/_functions_xmlrpc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site60/fst/var/www/html/blog/blogs/b2evocore/_main.php on line 90

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/virtual/site60/fst/var/www/html/blog/blogs/b2evocore/_functions_xmlrpc.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site60/fst/var/www/html/blog/blogs/b2evocore/_main.php on line 90

I believe you misconfigured your installation folders: are you sure you installed [url=http://b2evolution.net]b2evolution[/url] inside a blog/blogs/b2evocore folder? There are too many blog or blogs, aren't there? Check your /conf/_config.php configuration file again.

3 Sep 18, 2005 22:36

I tried that still didnt work.. still getting the same error

4 Sep 18, 2005 23:09

Deleted dawn and installed paris works wonderfully..thnx

Form is loading...